Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Okoto Enigma your blog is outstanding. Thank you for your wonderful blog and for creating “Mystery Blogger Award”. I love that your name Enigma means Mystery and this Award is named after you. Your Empire and Crown are very close, you deserve them and all the respect that comes from the dedication it takes to create your vision and see it so clearly that it comes into the physical realm just as you are creating it.
Deepika author of the Inspiring Loving “Full Of Life” Blog. Thank you for nominating for this special “Mystery Blogger Award”. I means so much to me and your blog means so much to me as well.
Three Things About Myself
- My favorite color is PINK
- I love animals of all kinds ~ dog’s inside with their pillows ~ cat’s…LOVE Black Cats ~ I would love to live in the country with a barn full of horses so I could love on them and ride (Hunter/Jumper) every single day.
- I really want Botox…lol
Rules: (Weird ones, really)
1. List the rules.
2. Put the award logo/image in your blog.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best posts
I will be following MOST of the rules. You know me. I am not one for following orders after all.
My five questions for my nominees are:
- What is your favorite color?
- Are you a morning or nighttime person?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- Do you make “Focus Boards”?
- If I launch a “Encouragement Challenge” where daily we strive to only say “Encouraging Words” to everyone we meet… would you join me?
- My Funny Question is ~ When your alone do you ever turn the music on and sing and dance like I do?