Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Okoto Enigma your blog is outstanding. Thank you for your wonderful blog and for creating “Mystery Blogger Award”. I love that your name Enigma means Mystery and this Award is named after you. Your Empire and Crown are very close, you deserve them and all the respect that comes from the dedication it takes to create your vision and see it so clearly that it comes into the physical realm just as you are creating it.
Thank You Diary of a Celibate for Nominating me for Mystery Blogger Award 🙂
You inspire me in so many ways…not only do you inspire me you give me the courage to write honestly things that are scary to say out load…I know that there are so many women who have not escaped from the abuse and feel so alone….lost…afraid to stay and afraid to leave…women who have lost family and friends due to the abuse….having escaped and survived living in “The Twilight Zone” so to speak…much of my focus is letting them know someone…me…is here as a friend who understands and will help them find the help they deserve..so they can live safe, happy, loving life…if they do not allow people around them who abuse them…So I Thank You With All Of Me For The Kind Support…I get scared to share the real S^@*…You help me in so many ways…Thank You For Nominating Me For Mystery Blogger Award:) and your kind supportive words.
Three Things About Myself
- I am a mother of 5 grown children, 3 step children, 1 daughter in law, 2 sons in law, 3 grandchildren and 1 on her way. Some straight and some gay. They are all perfect exactly as they are and I celebrate every single one of them.
- All my children have been hurt deeply from my marriage to a Narcissistic Sociopath. I fell in love with him when I was 16 and it took many years for me to leave for good…I even went back to him after he was put in prison for kidnapping me and almost killing me..I had no memory for 3 months…Rex came into my life when he got out of prison…his son committed suicide and that is when I talked to him again…and he robbed me of everything..almost killed me again…violated the VPO 126 times…I was granted a “Lifetime VPO”…
Some of my children resent me so deeply I feel like they hate me for talking to him again and our family needs prayer, healing, forgiveness, love and more love
- I am a Petroleum Landman but have not worked since 2011 when my father died and I was kidnapped and almost killed…I have PTSD and Chronic Panic Disorder from my marriage and have a very hard time going in public…even with him in prison…If I get scared I can have a seizure or an accident in my pants…so…to embarrassing to go out for me and for who ever is with me…but I am making myself go in public with very close friends…I will heal…I am on disability due to this as you can well imagine…I also have my Master Gardener I love being in a garden…creating a garden…listening to water fountains, wind chimes and Pinon Wood in my outdoor fireplace….
ok….so he stole all of my garden treasures…well…everything…but I will have a garden with all of them again…better this time…with Fairy’s too…I love Fairy’s in my garden.
Rules: (Weird ones, really)
1. List the rules.
2. Put the award logo/image in your blog.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best posts
I will be following MOST of the rules. You know me. I am not one for following orders after all.